- The Online Nutrition and Aging Library.
Curating an up-to-date, comprehensive collection of resources for those in the senior nutrition field.
- Advancing the Future of Nutrition and Aging.
Developing webinars, other trainings and materials that promote business acumen, entrepreneurship, collaboration and partnerships.
- Perspectives on Nutrition and Aging.
Facilitating discussion and information exchange, building on the August 2012 Perspectives on Nutrition and Aging: A National Summit to develop a blueprint and framework for the modernization of senior nutrition services within the context of the aging network.
- Proceedings of Perspectives on Nutrition and Aging: A National Summit
The National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging convened a National Summit on August 23, 2012, at the Gaylord National Harbor in National Harbor, MD, in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the inclusion of Senior Nutrition Programs in the Older Americans Act, for the purpose of initiating a future-focused dialogue around the critical link between nutrition and health in the context of our rapidly aging nation. The Proceedings are a compilation of presentations, videos and supporting materials associated with this event.
- In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the inclusion of Senior Nutrition Programs in the Older Americans Act, the AoA–Meal On Wheels America National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging hosted a National Summit on August 23, 2012, bringing together a broad array of individuals and organizations from across the country for a day of future-focused dialogue around the critical link between nutrition and health in the context of a rapidly aging nation.
- The Perspectives Challenge was created and launched during 2012 as a means to elicit and promote a wide range of best practices and innovative models from individuals at all levels of the aging network and other key stakeholders beyond the network.
- An Online Library was developed to serve as a central clearinghouse which identifies, promotes and disseminates high-quality resources which are useful to those working in the nutrition and aging field.