The Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) is a Federal program that provides USDA foods to low-income households, including the elderly, living on Indian reservations, and to Native American families residing in designated areas near reservations and in the State of Oklahoma.
- Study of the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- FDPIR Online Certification Training Program
- Automated Inventory System (AIS) Steering Committee
- FDPIR Food Package Review Workgroup
- Funds Provided to American Indians/Alaska Natives that are Excluded by Law