The National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging (NRCNA) is designed to assist the national aging network, including local nutrition programs as well as national associations and state and regional agencies involved with aging, in the implementation of the nutrition portions of the Older Americans Act. The NRCNA is a cooperative initiative of the Administration on Aging and the Meals On Wheels America.
Nutrition and Aging Education Opportunities
The NRCNA will help build the future of senior nutrition services through resources and training that promote the modernization, and strengthen the support for, senior nutrition services.
- Keynote Address by Assistant Secretary Kathy Greenlee at the Opening Session of the 2013 Annual Meals On Wheels Conference in Boston – August 28, 2013.
- Advancing Into Future Readiness is a series of events and discussions hosted by the NRCNA, geared toward providing aging network programs a platform for future-focused dialogue around the evolving role of senior nutrition services.
- Good Nutrition Is a Key to Health: A Conversation with Kathy Greenlee, Assistant Secretary for Aging is an exclusive, hour-long video presentation, discussing the role of nutrition in healthy aging and the importance of good nutrition to keep elderly people living independently in their communities.
- See additional webinars and events hosted by our partners in the aging network.
- Join our email list to hear about NRCNA events and activities.
- Type: Articles & Documents