CDC’s Injury Center created the STEADI Tool Kit for health care providers who see older adults in their practice who are at risk of falling or who may have fallen in the past. The STEADI Tool Kit gives health care providers the information and tools they need to assess and address their older patients’ fall risk.
- Triage your patients based on fall risk
- Have your patients check their risk of falling
- Provider pocket guide
- See your patient’s risk at a glance
- Integrate fall prevention into your practice
- Talk about fall prevention with your patients