Register to attend 5 Ways to Thrive with Vision Loss During Uncertain Times held on Zoom, May 12 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Whether you are new to vision loss or just to pandemic safety, adapting to new circumstances is hard! Learn some tools for adjusting and thriving!
We are bringing together seven panelists to discuss ways and tools to manage life with vision loss. They will help us think outside of the box and provide insights into living a great life, just in a new way.
Panelists will discuss:
- organization and labeling;
- accessible prescription labeling;
- advice on diabetes management;
- resources for aging and vision loss; and
- remaining positive and finding meaning after loss.
Registration will allow you to join the webinar at the meeting time and/or have access to the recording afterward.
For more information or assistance registering contact En-Vision America at 800-890-1180.