This tele-town hall will focus on galvanizing efforts with our partners to provide information, resources, and guidance on COVID-19. The coronavirus pandemic has caused a severe vulnerability for aging populations and people with chronic conditions who are most at risk of health complications during this critical time. Additionally, misinformation and misunderstanding of how to care for these individuals in our community are on the rise.
There is a critical need to fill in the gaps of communication in aging communities on COVID-19 and provide both accurate guidance and approaches to protect our most vulnerable and diverse communities. As our government, corporate, and community leaders work to create bold solutions, it is imperative that the impact on aging populations is top of mind and their needs are a part of informing those solutions.
Join us by telephone: 1-888-475-4499, event passcode: 423 660 186
This is a dial-in event only; no registration or video/internet access is required.
- Anna Maria Chavez, Executive VP & Chief Growth Officer, National Council on Aging
- Sandy Markwood, CEO, National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (n4a)
- Ellie Hollander, President and CEO, Meals on Wheels of America
- Sindy Benavides, CEO, League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- Jenna McDavid, National Director, Diverse Elders Coalition
- Michael Soto, Executive Director, Equality Arizona